"SV Dar Pomorza" commonly known as the "White frigate" is a three-masted sailing school frigate, built in 1909 at the Blohm & Voss in Hamburg. For the Polish came in 1929, when it was purchased by the society Pomerania for the Maritime School in Gdynia.
Under the Polish flag "Dar Pomorza":
- He took 102 school cruises,
- He swam five hundred thousand miles of sea which is a distance equal to about 25 cruises around the world,
- The first ship in the history of the Polish flag trade, to circumnavigate around the world,
- Trained 13 384 students,
Today it is a ship-museum, a branch of the National Maritime Museum in Gdansk.